Saturday, February 4, 2012

ZOYA Zanne

I have been wearing this ZOYA Zanne for a week now!!I really love this pink!Since I gave my Essie Lady Like to my aunt when I went back to Hong Kong this Christmas, I do not own any dusty pink and i was thinking about getting another Essie Lady Like for myself since my sister has been saying Lady Like is such a pretty , elegant pink. However!!!!! I received this together with many other pretty ZOYAs, DLs & Nail Inc.:3 
I am wearing 2 coats of ZOYA Zanne and one coat of SV tc =] This is a one coater but I just like to do two out of my habit x3 The application is sooo smooth!!I really love this one!The brush of ZOYA is even better than Essie :3 I am still thinking if I should still get a Essie Lady like .

Here is a swatch of Essie Lady Like for comparison:3




5 comments: