Sunday, April 8, 2012

OPI My point exactly

The next color from the OPI New York City Ballet Collection that I am going to show you is this unique grey jelly- My Point exactly! :3
I got this from the person who used to sell me OPI, Thank you :>!!
as I am still waiting for the color that I want most from this collection, I will show you this pretty grey jelly.
This is 3 coats with 1 coat of OPI Pirouette my whistle


 I wanted to see how a sandwich mani looks on me so I added 1 coat of OPI My point exactly...
and which I regretted.
I prefer how the look in the frst picture.

6 comments:

  1. i really want that glitter top coat! the white glitter looks so lovely and delicate :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. the removal of this one is easy too! you dun really need to use the foil method :) but i was so lazy i just used it anyway :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, awesome!
    The sandwich is supa cool!
    Congratulations!
    You`ve got amazing shape! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my mini Ballet set today! LOVING Pirouette My Whistle. Already ordered a full size version. :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Uleto!! :3

    Apple:3
    hehee good choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's the first time I actually want to get such a sheer color. This grey jelly is amazing! Maybe you could try the glitter sandwich with a more colored glitter. I think it would look amazing!

    ReplyDelete