Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Tiffany blue & petals gel nails by Luv' IN Nails

I got this set from the same nail salon which is Luv' IN Nails, which is located in Splendid China Tower. Another girl called Winnie did my nails. I chose to go simple this time so I end up with a tiffany blue french nails with matching the blue green transparent loose glitter to blend with the tip color. I also added two white roses for $3 each. The roses I added this time were much cheaper because they were made out of a mold instead of carving with pen and sculpture powder. This set cost $36.
 




I quite like how it turned out and I really like how she patiently file my nails.
I like this nail shape so much more then last time:3





*~Had this on my nails for 1 month, everything was still intact. ~*

Topic: Gel Nails Review
Salon: Luv'In Nails
Nail Tech: Winnie
Cost: CAD $36
Time Duration: 40 minutes
Address:
4675 Steeles Avenue East

Unit 1D1, 1D3,
Toronto, ON M1V 4S5
Scarborough 

No comments:

Post a Comment