Tuesday, February 4, 2014

OPI H55 Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI?


Today I am going to blog about this OPI Dutch 'Ya Just Love OPI? from the 2012 Spring Holland collection. I have to say the Holland collection is my favorite!



It is a grape color with some red , orange and gold shimmer. After wearing some dark & vamp colors for so long..I want to wear something suitable for winter but with some color. This is the one!
Its looks darker in indoor, which is most of the time:S
the shimmer shows a little bit, not to obvious but visible.

Formula is very good, very creamy and easy to work with. one coat is all you need but I still did two coats anyway:3
all the swatches are two coats with one top coat.




Under strong light:
even brighter...


                                                             *~ Thank you for reading!!~*



No comments:

Post a Comment